Monday, May 3, 2010

As we go on ~
We remember ~
All the times we ~
Had together ~
And as our lives change ~
From whatever ~
We will still be ~
Friends forever!

Yea babeh! This is the chorus part of Graduation from Vitamin C! This is the song i keep repeat and repeat at this very moment .. Because I really appreciate all the collague from Samsung Camera for the friendliness given by them. I do not feel any pressure while working with them .. Thanks guys! But I hate my boss, always giving me pressure before working! ALWAYS~~~~~~~~! I just went back from Ipoh pc fair .. and well .. it's kinda sucks over there .. except those chicks ... HAHAAHAHA! The most regretable thing happens over there is I miss the chance to eat Ipoh chicken rice ... When we reach there ... The stall owner say SOLD OUT! Whole bunch of us start yelling "Awwwwwwwwww"! Nevermind ... August still got pc fair ... Wahahaha! That time I gonna keep cameras real early! real fast! and drive there to eat! eat! eat! The fair ends up .. sales not bad =).

As a fair promoter, I understand that we need to know our products at first and serve customer real well to get the sales. And knowing the language that they're using in certain state. First of all, I do not know my products .. And because of this I do not be able to serve well to customer! And somemore when at Ipoh, customer came to our booth and talk cantonese to me ... You know lar .. Stay penang too long ei people sure cant used to it mar! Then, I stunned there for 5 second .. after that, I promote our camera to him with my lousy cantonese .. T_T. Luckily, One of sale is from him ... haha! After talk and talk, my cantonese is getting better and better .. Learn fast ei people si anneh ei mar bo huat ei xD. Since I am lack of knowledge in camera, I study camera more than promote our camera to customer .. while my seniors done most of the sales. From what I know from there, having a DSLR has became a trend for people nowdays. Nikon's booth just beside our booth .. and putting a fucking DSLR there .. which attract real lots of customer to try it! Some even came over to our booth to ask about Nikon's camera ... WTF!? Then, I began to tulan about this and start standing in front of the DSLR display for blocking purpose ... Now you all know loh, body big ei advantage! One of the reason I block that camera is because the dealer over there rob our customer while we're promoting our compact cameras! Even my senior ask the customer to go in for Sony's DSLR! LOL! And oh yeah, to all my friend who are interested in DSLR .. If your budget is 3k or below, just go for Sony's DSLR! I'm sure it's the best option and it does provide training for camera user!

After back from Ipoh, I've notice that she is having fever. Although I still hating her at that moment ... I still care ... The only reason I can think that she is my dear. She's weak and always get sick easily .. can say as sick everyday .. Guiness world record also can write in liao =_=. Everytime I saw her personal message about what sick she's having .. I surely "sigh" deeply! What to do ... I cant ask her : "Hey! Can you stop sicking?!" I'm truly sorry for her .. but there are real lots of friend who care about her. Everytimes she calls, I'll get a real bad feeling .. I don't know why .. but I can feel that I'll argue with her if I answer the call from the bad day's pressure I'm having. I was so afraid to answer and just stare at the phone ringing .. until it stops. I'd rather share my heart's thing with my brada .. At least, it ends peacefully. She'll be seeing this blog for sure .. but who cares .. this is the thing I've been thinking. =)

Ok lar, That's all for this time~
THE END

0 comments: