Sunday, May 16, 2010

HOMEWORK FOR TEACHER! 2

Why do I put "2" you ask?
The reason is very simple ~
As you see for now ~
Iron Man 2 lah ~
Ip Man 2 lah ~
I follow trend only mar .. hahahaha!

Dear readers, long time no see! Just passby and clear dust for my blog loh .. Business do big liao no time to come and write mar .. LOL! My blog's teacher ask me to update .. And as you all know ... Me guai kia lai mar! Somemore she say tomorrow she gg liao, treat this as the last blog i write to her loh. So young .... T_T! Nowdays, I'm kinda get involve in sing K activities! First, I really like to sing! Second, My brada Jimmy want to have improvement in singing .. I mah accompany him sing K loh .. Brada no kira mar! Third, friend's birthday ... nge nge want sing K .. from 12am sing until 4am ... FUCKING TIRED =_=. Although I'm not that good in singing, but I learned quite lots of skill in singing =D. Don't believe me? Lai diok larrrr!! Yesterday, I went to Timesquare Penang to meet my buddy Jazz and saw diok futsal competition .. Kinda miss the moment when I'm still kicking football with my high school's mate .. =) Beside this, there are cosplay competition happening inside the mall's front stage! Actually, I feel kinda weird lar .. Like crazy peoples coming out from tanjung rambutan =_=. And not to be forget, there are drum performance at ground floor! My brada Jimmy favourite =D. The drum performance is kinda nice .. It can turn into 3 different sound .. COOL!

Today, I din meet my brada ... Because we both pok kai liao! Hahahahaha! It's kinda miracle .. as we meet nonstop from last month until now I guess? LOL! We're not gay ok? We're just got lot of thing to be done and discuss together! We're totally opposite person .. It's like magnet + and - only can combine mar .. So we get along always LOL! But, there are one thing same about us ... We're always the sad charecter when talking about love stuff T_T. There are two things that I'm really impressed with him is that he got real good public relation and he can play drum! How to say he is good in public relation? From what I can see .. he really mix well with dealers where he is working! And he always tell me this : " Ah kai ar, this thing arrr you have to learn eiii .. it helps in work ". I always reply him with an "Oh" .. because he really told me this for lots of time d =_=. And of course .. It's true! And how come he is good in drum? He can play level 22 doogie doogie at cosmic loh! Although he dunno how to lap the pedal ... and hands position not correct .. somtimes very chiu cheng ... LOL! But count not bad liao lar .. at least he can combo quite a lot =D. He taught me quite a lot about working thing .. I really appreciate him as my brada .. Thx! =). P/S : SEC laaaaaa! 3 days more to persuade .. I won't give up! wakakakakakka!!

It's been long time I don't have my real own girlfriend, especially the day she declared that she is single. I'm awake ... yes ... We're still single =). Still remember the day I work for farlim SEC, there are a person who take care of temple telling me that he got fate with me ... and telling me that my other half haven't came ... =(. Somemore last week, meet a friend who know tarot .. He also say my other half also haven't come. In order to dump this troublesome thing away, I choose to not think about this anymore .. as a free styler =D. And at least, I still got my Noel sis to care about me all the time .. She'll ask about me all the time .. not talking about bullshit about her all the time =). Appreciated!

Ok lar, That's all I can write =)
THE END

0 comments: